The Benefits of Citizenship in Dominica
As a citizen of Dominica, you can take advantage of a range of personal benefits which include:
- Becoming a citizen of this peaceful and welcoming country for life through one of the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment programmes.
- Visa-free travel to over 90 countries, including the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and the European Schengen States.
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- The application process is confidential.
Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of centenarians (people who have lived to be older than 100 years), it offers an easy lifestyle within a safe, peaceful and pristine environment with a culturally vibrant and friendly community.
The “Nature Island of the Caribbean” is a green tropical paradise and one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It is practically untouched nature with countless rivers and waterfalls, and emerald green mountains dropping dramatically into the turquoise sea.
Dominica hosts the world’s second-largest hot spring, Boiling Lake and features lush, mountainous rainforests, which are home to many rare plant, animal, and bird species. Dominica’s clear and calm oceans offer excellent opportunities for diving and snorkeling and have spectacular dive sites including shipwrecks and even underwater hot springs.
Bois Cotlette Estate Luxury Villas offer an exciting way to experience all of the best Dominica has to offer while earning a fixed rate of return and more with your ownership in one of the most important pieces of real estate in the Caribbean.
Passport holders can use their citizenship to benefit from greater ease of international travel, including to the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland. Dominica has also just recently signed agreements and can now also offer visa-free travel to the European Schengen states.
Successful applicants can benefit from visa-free travel to the countries below. It must be noted that visa-free travel to the countries listed below are subject to change. It is strongly advisable that the relevant Government authorities and agencies are contacted prior to travel arrangements made.
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
CAPE VERDE ISLANDS
GRENADA & THE GRENADINES
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS*
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE*
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
ST. VICENT & THE GRENADINES
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
TURKS & CAICOS